I help make websites faster, products better, and teams smarter.
When I'm not doing that, I'm usually trail running somewhere around Mt Tam. I also collect records, enjoy riding motorcycles, and building thing in my woodshop. And, more specifically, I am trapped inside this website. Welcome to my typo-laden and occasionally-coherent website.
Here's what I've been reading lately. That's a good place to start.
And here's what I've been thinking deep thoughts about recently. But don't take my word for it.
- I have 16 open tabs right now
- 2017 reading list
- What the fuck happened in 2007
- How to make a static website with Next.js
- Tragic design is...
- 2016 reading list · Why I read what I read in 2016
- Protect your DNS history with DNSCrypt
- Lessons from The Jerk (1978)
- Picking up the pieces; or How I learned to stop worrying and embrace weird metaphors
- Making things for fun
- 2015 reading list
But there's even more. So much more.
- Peruse my C.V.
- social media presences: twitter, instagram
- code, etc: github
- side projects:
Or if none of that is enough (word, really?) or you have some other unanswered questions, send me an email or use one of the links below.