- Credit Karma
- Staff Engineer2015—present
In the fall of 2015 I joined Credit Karma as the technical lead for the front-end web team. Under my direction, the front-end teams have created web applications for more than 70 million members.
Notable Accomplishments (with accompanying emoji):
- 🛠 Front End Infrastructure team lead
- 🖼 Launch Node.js server side rendering platform
- 💳 Credit Cards team tech lead
- 🚀 Re-brand and site-wide redesign launch
- 📦 Create on-demand CDN deploy pipeline
- 🇨🇦 Credit Karma Canada launch
- 📲 Mobile Web launch
- 🚀 Launch Credit Karma's first server rendered React app
- 🤔 Establish private npm and a modular front end architecture
- Quick Left
- Co-founder 2009—15
- Lead Developer 2011—14
- General Manager, Product 2014—15
In 2009 I co-founded the Boulder, Colo. software consultancy Quick Left. Over the next 6 years, I led the business in various roles as we grew from a modest 2-person operation to a team of more than 40 spanning four offices. We specialized in building products, solving deep technical challenges and worked with companies ranging from small startups to the top of the Fortune 500.
After departing in 2015, I remained on the Board of Directors to see through the 2016 sale to the global consulting firm Cognizant.
- BFA Film Production (incomplete)
Univeristy of Colorado, Boulder 2004—2007